Warm Up/Return Tests/Turn in Problem Solving #2 Partner Work on Inequalities (Absent students cannot make this up) Notes: Graphing Inequalities In Class Assignment: Page 436, Written 3-27 by 3's and Page 439, 3-18 by 3's Use Graph Paper
I have been teaching mathematics at the high school level since 1985. Over the course of my career, I have taught all levels from basic math to AP Statistics. I have worked in Santa Clara County for 20 of my 22 years. 11 years in Morgan Hill Unified and 9 years in East Side Union High School Districts. From 2005-2007, I was in San Mateo.
In 2002, I began working as a high school library media teacher. Budget cuts have sent me back to the classroom in two districts. I will be coming to Milpitas High in August as the Library Media Teacher (AKA Librarian). As a part of the transition, I am teaching summer school math to meet some of the staff and students that I will be working with next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment